Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Can you believe it’s December already? In this issue find Gift Ideas, how to cook your Christmas Ham, New Products and our next Rate That Wine Tasting Event. Speaking of Christmas Ham…don’t forget to order your ham or turkey! Give us a call at 608-526-3112.
Ethel’s Edibles: Ethel’s is a company that believes gluten-free foods can be DELECTABLE! We now have the Pecan Dandies and the Hummingbird Muffins. Give them a try and let us know what you think!
We have several new products for the Holidays perfect for making gift baskets! Not sure what to get or need a little advice? Just ask! We’re more than happy to help you put together a gift!
Here are a few ideas:
- Jerky: We have several flavors available and will ship
- Wine baskets
- Spice or Rub assortment for the grilling connoisseur
- Bones and Pig Ears for your favorite pooch
- Meat Bundles
- Wine or Beer assortment
- Have you seen our kitchen gadgets upstairs?
- Gift Certificates
WINTER BUNDLE $150
5 lbs Chicken Drummies
3 LBS Top Sirloin Steak
2 Beef Roasts
2 Pork Roasts
2 Whole Chickens
5 LBS Burger
4 Ring Bologna
DOUBLE SMOKED HAM RECIPE:
Double Smoked Ham is a holiday favorite. Here are easy cooking instructions: put the ham in a roaster; pour a can of 7-UP over the ham; cover the ham; then bake 10 minutes per pound of ham at 325-degrees. This ham is a fully cooked product, so all you need to do is heat it thoroughly. During the last 15 minutes of baking time, put honey, orange marmalade and brown sugar on top of the ham and let it melt in to the ham.
- Rate That Wine Event: December 11th from 6-7pm. This is a free event! We will be tasting and rating various wines each month. The following month, we will post the results. We will continue hosting this event the second Friday of each month.
- The Wine Bar will be open 4-7 through December.
Scott and I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Thank you for your business!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink