In this issue, find our New Products, an easy recipe for Double Smoked Ham and a special Gift Certificate offer for Black Friday. Keep reading for more information on our Holiday Wine Tasting!
Can you believe it’s time to start thinking about Thanksgiving? Let Holmen Locker be your one stop shop! You’ll find Fresh Turkey, Double Smoked Ham, Prime Rib, frozen vegetables, desserts and a huge wine and beer selection.
- We have new products for the Holidays arriving daily! Don’t forget, our Holiday items are in limited supply. Stop in early and often!
- 1 pound loaves of butter for only $3.38. Supply is limited!
GIFT CERTIFICATE SPECIAL: Purchase a $50 Gift Certificate for only $45. This special is only available on Black Friday and Saturday, November 29th. Quantities are limited so stop in early!
QUICK AND EASY MEALS: Everyone is always extra busy this time of year. The last thing you want to worry about is making a meal. Holmen Locker has several varieties of frozen soups and desserts for a quick and easy meal.
Do you process your own deer? Holmen Locker has everything you need!
WINE/BEER PAIRING: Orchard Country Pear Wine goes perfectly with a Holmen Locker Double Smoked Ham!
Orchard Country Winery, located in Door County, lists this wine as sweet and fruity. This medium bodied wine explodes with the delicious flavor of fresh-picked pears. They even suggest pairing it with a grilled cheese!
RECIPE: How to easily cook your Holmen Locker Double Smoked Ham: Put ham in a roaster. Pour one can of 7-up or Sprite over the top. Bake at 300 degrees 10 minutes per pound.
- Taste of the Midwest Gift Box: 1 Summer Sausage, Crackers, 2 8oz packages of Cheese and caramels for $20.
- Do you need to ship your gift box? We’ll help you pack it so it is ready for you to take to the post office.
- Holiday Wine Tasting: Friday, November 14th from 6:00-8:00. Cost is $20/person. Please RSVP by calling 526-3112 before November 12th. Vendors will be on hand to help with gift ideas!
- Holmen Locker Art Show: Check in each month to see the new artist! November features Albert Schmiege from Blind Guy Studios. In 1992, Albert was declared legally blind due to macular degeneration. In 2005, he exhibited his art for the first time at the Memorial Union Galleries in Madison, WI. Since then, Albert has been featured in numerous newspaper articles as well as local television interviews. After 1:00, purchase a glass of wine and enjoy the artists work.
- Keep watching for more Wine Bar dates!