Wow! Can you believe the Holiday Season is already here? Let us help you with everything you need to make your holidays happy and yummy!
We will have a limited supply of 5-6 oz. Lobster Tail and Smoked Salmon! Please call (608) 526-3112 to order.
Don’t forget to order your Holiday Turkey, Double Smoked Ham or Prime Rib! Are you not sure how much order? We can help! Just let us know how many people you will be serving when you order.
GIFT IDEAS: We have new products for the Holidays arriving daily! Don’t forget, our Holiday items are in limited supply. Stop in early and often! Listed are a few things you will find:
- Beer Gift Packs
- Spice Gift Packs
- Pig Ears and/or Bones for your favorite canine-our Pig Ears and Bones are naturally smoked
- Build your own Gift Boxes with candies, jellies, local all-natural maple syrup. Need help putting a gift box together? We would be happy to assist you. We can also get your gift box ready for you to take to the post office
- Gift Certificates-Do you need a large quantity? Call ahead at 608-526-3112. Let us know how many you need and the denomination. We will have them ready for you to pick up
- **Anyone receiving a gift certificate is eligible to join the Meal Club for additional discounts and offerings. We will include a Meal Club Card with each gift certificate
- Don’t forget to check upstairs for our many gift ideas
- Taste of the Midwest Gift Box: 1 Summer Sausage, Crackers, 2 8oz packages of Cheese and caramels for $20.
DEER PROCESSING: Boneless venison processing is available! We also carry all of the supplies you need to process your own: Casings, Beef Tallow, Pork or Beef Trimmings, Knives and Food Grade Bags.
- Winter Welcome Ale from Samuel: This seasonal beer is a limited edition brewed for the short days and long nights of winter. It is the perfect indulgence next to a warm fire
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Chai Mix: Based on a traditional Indian drink, we start with a chai tea blend that’s a combination of honey, vanilla, and black tea, heightened by a mélange of spices like cinnamon, anise, clove, cardamom, and ginger. In honor of Pumpkin Season, in addition to the traditional chai spices, Pumpkin Spice Chai is accentuated by pumpkin pie spices and real pumpkin.
Be watching for Holmen Locker coupons in your new CenturyTel phonebook!
ESSENTIAL OIL OF THE MONTH: Christmas Spirit is a sweet, spicy blend of orange, cinnamon, and spruce essential oils that tap into the happiness, joy, and security associated with the holiday season. Place it on logs for your fire, cedar chips, potpourri, your Christmas tree or in a diffuser.
RECIPE: How to easily cook your Holmen Locker Double Smoked Ham: Put ham in a roaster. Pour one can of 7-up or Sprite over the top. Bake at 300 degrees 10 minutes per pound.
- The Wine Bar will be open from 6-10pm; closed 12/26. Purchase wine by the glass or bottle. Reds are $7/glass, Whites are $6/glass or a bottle of beer for $3.50
- Holmen Locker Art Show: Check in each month to see the new artist! After 1:00, purchase a glass of wine and enjoy the artists work. December features local wildlife artist Jeff Fredrick
Thank you for your business! I hope you have a blessed Holiday Season!