Happy Spring! How exciting to see the weather getting warmer! Keep reading for our TWO MEAT SPECIALS, Wine Pairing with your Easter Ham, Wine Tasting Event in honor of Mother’s Day and our new/returning products.
APRIL MEAT SPECIALS:
- SPRING BUNDLE: 5 lbs Drummies, 8 1lb packages of Ground Beef, 6 Tendercut Steaks, 2 Racks Baby Back Ribs, 12 Brats, 2 Whole Chickens, 4 Thick Cut Pork Chops. $150 Call 608-526-3112 to order.
- CHICKEN BREASTS: 10 lbs of Chicken Breasts for $30.
NEW & RETURNING PRODUCTS:
- Cappuccino Break Ice Cream is Back! Crisp coffee-infused ice cream with gobs of chocolate covered toffee and candy coated almonds.
- Shakes and Smoothies are back!
- Boylan Soda: Began Handcrafting Sodas in 1891 with unique flavors and cane sugar.
- Carne Humana: a red wine blend sourced from six vineyards throughout the upper-Napa Valley sub-appellations of Calistoga, St. Helena, and Rutherford. Petite Sirah, Petit Verdot, and Zinfandel are among the grape varieties chosen for this vintage. Whereas most red blends are created from separate lots and combined before bottling, Carne Humana was co-fermented and barrel aged.
- Sweet & Hot Jerky: Enjoy our new Jerky flavor! Just like the name says, it’s got a sweet start and a spicy finish!
WINE PAIRING: What type of wine goes with Double Smoked Ham and will please a variety of pallets? We suggest a Moscato. Moscato is a white wine new wine drinkers will enjoy as well as seasoned wine connoisseurs. We have a few brands to choose from.
- The Wine Bar will be CLOSED on 4/3. Starting 4/10 we will again be open from 6-10pm. Purchase wine by the glass or bottle. Reds are $7/glass, Whites are $6/glass or a bottle of beer for $3.50
- Happy Hour at the Wine Bar: Come in Fridays from 4-6pm for $2.50 beer and $5.00 wine of the month. Sorry no bottles. Due to the Wine Bar being closed, there will be no Happy Hour on April 3rd.
- SAVE THE DATE: Friday, May 8th we are having a Mother’s Day Wine Tasting from 6-8pm. The first 25 who RSVP and pay their $10 will receive a Wine Sippy Cup at the event. This will be a fun night of tasting cheesecake, tea and of course wine! Enjoy shopping our vendors: Mainstream Boutique, Plexus, Young Living Essential Oils and Arbonne.
ESSENTIAL OILS: We now have Lemon, Thieves, Peppermint and Grapefruit in stock. Essential Oils have many uses. One of the popular ways is by diffusing a certain oil with an oil diffuser. Questions? Ask me the next time you’re in!
THE STATE INSPECTED DIFFERENCE
Holmen Locker and Meat Market is a State inspected HAACP compliant meat processing facility with a state inspector on premise every day. The inspector checks to be sure all processing is done according to State of Wisconsin rules and regulations, so all food is safe for the consumer. HAACP compliance requires strict adherence to a long list of food handling procedures to ensure consumer safety.
Please continue to watch Facebook for more upcoming events and Wine Bar dates.
Thank you for your business!