Are you having a hard time getting out of your home this winter? Ask us about our Delivery Service. We will deliver within a 20 mile radius with a $25 minimum order. Call us at 526-3112 for details.
QUICK AND EASY MEALS: Everyone is always extra busy this time of year. The last thing you want to worry about is making a meal. Holmen Locker has several varieties of frozen soups and desserts for a quick and easy meal.
- Cider Boys Orange Mimosa Cider: Sunshine always dances here. Some call this fruitful pairing surreal – ruby red apples uniting with succulent juicy oranges. Unexpected? You bet! Sweet yet tart – tasty and unique. Nothing stops the passion found in a Grand Mimosa. Only Available until February 28!
- Cider Boys Strawberry Magic: Strawberries, soft and deep red, backed by mouth watering sweetness and a delicate hint of tartness. This is Strawberry Magic Hard Cider kicked up with a hint of Saturday night.
- Did you see our Wine Sippy Cups on Facebook? They have been very popular and come in various color
JANUARY MEAT SPECIAL: Time to stock up on ground beef! Purchase 50 POUNDS OF GROUND BEEF: 85% Lean is $4.69/lb, 90% Lean $4.99/lb. Call (608) 526.3112 to order.
RECIPE: Ground Beef Gyros
1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 small pita pocket bread, cut in half, warmed (4-inch diameter)
- 2/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup cucumber, chopped
- 3 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
In small bowl, combine Yogurt Sauce ingredients, mixing well. Cover and refrigerate.
Heat oven to 350ºF.
In medium bowl, combine ground beef and seasoning ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
Divide beef mixture into 16 equal portions and shape into patties 2 inches in diameter.
Place patties on rack in broiler pan.
Bake in oven 10 minutes or until no longer pink OR GRILL over medium heat.
To serve, place equal amounts of beef and tomato in each pita half; top with yogurt sauce.
Serves 8 / Total Prep Time: 20 Minutes.
ESSENTIAL OIL OF THE MONTH: Thieves: Thieves® was created based on research about four thieves in France who covered themselves with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims. This proprietary essential oil blend was university tested for its cleansing abilities. It is highly effective in supporting the immune system and good health.
Kills bacteria in your home or office
When travelling, rub under your nose
Can be diffused or used for cleaning. For more information, call Lauri or Amber at 608-526-3112.
- The Wine Bar will be open from 6-10pm. Purchase wine by the glass or bottle. Reds are $7/glass, Whites are $6/glass or a bottle of beer for $3.50
- Happy Hour at the Wine Bar: Come in Fridays from 4-6pm for $2.50 beer and $5.00 wine of the month. Sorry no bottles.
- Holmen Locker Art Show: Check in each month to see the new artist! After 1:00, purchase a glass of wine and enjoy the artists work. January features Hannah Heyer. Hannah is a self-taught artist living and working in rural southeastern Minnesota. Working in oils and watercolour, her work is a study of place, time, and season.
Thank you for your business in 2014! We look forward to seeing you in 2015! We hope you have a happy, healthy, successful 2015.