Happy Spring! The weather is finally cooperating! Flowers are blooming and it’s the start of grilling season. (Unless you’re like so many who brave the winter and grill anyway!) Let’s not forget Mother’s Day, Graduations and Memorial Day. Keep reading for our MEAT SPECIAL, Beer Pairing, Wine Tasting Event on May 8th and our new products.
Are you planning a Graduation or large get together? We have BBQ Beef, Pork or Chicken, Sliced Ham or Turkey and Hot Dogs. Please call (608) 526-3112 to order.
MAY MEAT SPECIAL: 50 Pound Ground Beef Special: For May only, receive 50 pounds of 90% Lean Ground Beef for $4.79 and 85% Lean for $4.49. Please call 608-526-3112 to order.
- Myx Fusions by Nicki Minaj: We have all three flavors: Moscato, Peach & Moscato and Coconut& Moscato.
- Blanc de Bleu:is a premium California chardonnay with an added hint of Blueberries. It is a delicate sparkling wine reserved for memorable celebrations. This beautiful color would be great for gender reveal parties, baby showers or wedding showers.
- New Beers are arriving daily!
BEER PAIRING: Tinder Rauchbier Smoked Lager pairs perfectly with a burger! This lager is from Uinta Brewing in Salt Lake City, UT. Tinder is a German-style Rauchbier (Smoked Beer) that kindles moderate malty sweetness and robust smokiness. Brewed with Bamberg beechwood-smoked malt, this medium-bodied lager ignites distinct campfire smoke flavors and aroma.
- May 8th: Mother’s Day Wine Tasting: Please RSVP by 5/4. Cost is $10. This event isn’t just for the ladies…Men are welcome!
- May 23: The Wine Bar will only be open until 7:30
- The Wine Bar: 6-10pm; other than May 8th and 23rd. Purchase wine by the glass or bottle. Reds are $7/glass, Whites are $6/glass or a bottle of beer for $3.50
- Happy Hour at the Wine Bar: Come in Fridays from 4-6pm for $2.50 beer and $5.00 wine of the month. Sorry no bottles.
THE STATE INSPECTED DIFFERENCE
Holmen Locker and Meat Market is a State inspected HAACP compliant meat processing facility with a state inspector on premise every day. The inspector checks to be sure all processing is done according to State of Wisconsin rules and regulations, so all food is safe for the consumer. HAACP compliance requires strict adherence to a long list of food handling procedures to ensure consumer safety.